Why I Will Walk With Compassion
I am committed to helping children in extreme poverty find new hope. Every dollar I raise towards my goal will go to the urgent needs children face everyday — lack of food, malaria, disaster relief, and more.
I was blessed to visit my Compassion child in the Philippines in 2013. Here is a link to the story.
I'm glad you are here! I invite you to explore, learn more, and then make a donation to support me in reaching my goal.
Watch the Video
Support the Mission
Please make a charitable contribution today. Any amount will bring me closer to exceeding my goal — and change the lives of children in poverty. Nothing you donate goes to me personally, so please be as generous as you can.
Other Ways to Help
- Spread the Word
I'm trying to get as many people to support me as possible; share my page with your family and friends to let them know about this important mission.
- Register to Walk
If you're ready to do more than make a personal donation, consider signing up to fundraise and walk with me!
Change the World
It is astounding how small actions can have such a tremendous outcome. Here are a few tangible examples of how a large or small donation can change a child's life:
- $18 covers a malaria net to protect a child from this disease
- $40 pays for a dental checkup, preventing life-threatening complications from poor dental health
- $46 is enough for a full month of long-term shelter for a child who has been orphaned and/or abused
- $79 buys an in-home water filtration system that provides clean, safe water for a family of four
- $150 will buy a pig that can help a family in extreme poverty begin earning a living